The Harry Ransom Center is excited to announce its participation in this year’s Amplify Austin Day. Beginning on March 5 at 6 p.m., we will be asking for your help in raising $5,000 within a 24-hour period. We are proud to be a part of this year’s community-wide effort to give back to the city of Austin. So mark your calendars and help support your community and the Ransom Center on this day of giving!
Proceeds raised will be used to support the Ransom Center’s upcoming exhibitions and programming. The money raised will assist in:
- developing future exhibitions
- creating and launching web exhibitions
- supporting teacher training opportunities and family-guide materials
- publishing exhibition catalogs and companion books
- collaborating with other museums
The Center’s exhibitions are free and open to the public. With your support, we can continue to share our world-renowned collections. Schedule a donation.
Photo by Maritza De La Pena.